Join me on a unique and fun adventure of Mixed Media Art Journaling. For me art journaling is a resting place where I give my self time to recover and let my spirit be free. My art journaling process is totally free from requirements, rules, results or obligations. For me it is a way for my creative soul to be totally free.
I will share all my favourite art supplies and techniques and let you come along through my process of making my own Art Journal and I will show you how I use them in my daily life.
My goal is to inspire you and give you tools to be creative with no need of any particular outcome or specific results. The process and the time you spend creating is the purpose of the journey. The end result is just a bonus.
Over 8 hours of content in 25 videos.
The course is self-paced, and you have 2 years access to the content.
- All currency listings are approximate and depends on the daily exchange rate.
- All sales are final. There will be no refunds before, during or after class.
- You will be asked to create an account when purchasing a class. If you already have an account your course will be available under “My Dashboard” in the menu at the top right.
- Your registration gives you personal access only. You are not allowed to share your classroom login.
- All content of the E-course is protected by copyright law. You are not allowed to share any content.
- You need high-speed internet access to stream and view the class content.